Using Megapulse on fork-lifts
Why Megapulse should be fitted to every fork-lift:
A fork-lift should be able to complete a shift without requiring a [opportunistic] battery recharge. As the batteries sulphate, the stored power reduces. Megapulse prevents sulphation for the life of the battery.
- Are you not getting the distance (or full shift) off a single charge that you used to?
- Does the performance of the fork-lift deteriorate during the shift?
- Does it take longer to recharge the batteries after use?
- Do you replace the batteries only after putting up with serious performance degradation?
- Do you need to replace batteries after only 3 years or so?
The brochure and PowerPoint presentation explain how Megapulse fixes the above problems.
Brochure: Why electric fork-lifts need Megapulse (1 MB)