Using Megapulse on golf cars
A golf car is designed to complete at least 36 holes on a single charge. As the batteries sulphate, the stored power reduces. By the time the car cannot complete 18 holes, the batteries have lost more than half of their capacity! Megapulse prevents sulphation , prevents performance degradation.
- Are the batteries not working like they used to when new?
- Are you not getting 36 holes from a single charge?
- Is the vehicle struggling up steep inclines, especially at the end of the game?
- Does it take longer to recharge the batteries after use?
- Do you replace the batteries only after putting up with serious performance degradation?
- Do you need to replace batteries after only 3 years or so?
The brochure and PowerPoint presentation explain how Megapulse fixes the above problems.
Brochure: Why golf cars need Megapulse (1 MB)