Using Megapulse on mines
Why Megapulse should be fitted to mine vehicles and static batteries:
- Is battery life shorter than it should be?
- Is the cost of downtime and battery replacement excessive?
- Is starting vehicles difficult after a lying idle over a holiday period?
- Are battery overheating & electrolyte boiling off common problems?
- Are you replacing starter motors & alternators more frequently over the years than you should?
- Preventing sulphation in a high-vibration situation increases reliability
Click here for a brief overview of how sulphation affects batteries.
The brochure and PowerPoint presentation explain how Megapulse fixes the above problems.
Brochure: How Megapulse benefits mining operations (1.5 MB) (1 MB)