Using Megapulse on yachts, tugs and ships
Why Megapulse should be fitted to all sea-going vessels:
- Do the batteries hold less charge than when new?
- Is the battery power available less than it used to be?
- Is the starter motor not turning as quickly as it used to?
- Are the electric winches providing less power than usual?
- Are the lights dimmer, instrumentation not working quite as well as before?
- Are the batteries overheating? Electrolyte boiling off?
- Do you need to replace the batteries after only a year or so?
Click here for a brief overview of how sulphation affects batteries.
The brochure and PowerPoint presentation explain how Megapulse fixes the above problems.
Brochure: Why ships and boats need Megapulse (1 MB)