Using Megapulse on solar/wind powered battery banks
Why Megapulse should be fitted to solar/wind power systems:
One Megapulse unit can be fitted to a bank of batteries up to 1500 Ah. For larger battery banks,
or those exceeding 48v, more than one Megapulse unit will be required.
- Do the batteries hold less charge as they get older?
- Do the batteries run flat more quickly than when new?
- Is the battery power available less than it used to be?
- Do you have to replace the battery / batteries every year or two?
- Do the applications (lights, borehole pumps etc) not work as well as before?
Click here for a brief overview of how sulphation affects batteries.
The brochure and PowerPoint presentation explain how Megapulse fixes the above problems.
Brochure: Why solar & wind power systems need Megapulse (1 MB)