PHP COMPRESSOR / TAG CHECK
- This program performs 2 useful functions for the PHP website developer:
- Check the verity of the HTML tags by inspecting the output from the PHP server
- Compressing PHP code to remove unnecessary white space and comments
Making PHP files smaller means they should load more quickly and therefore be processed faster. Also, the reduced size of embedded HTML code will result in faster transmission to the browser. While this program does not obfuscate the code (all variables remain the same), it is considerably harder to decode as a result of the compression.
To make complete web sites easy to check and compress, a configuration file allows pre-determined directory paths to be set up, and those files to be processed defined in a list.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Windows 7: use Windows XP (SP3) compatibility mode
- MSINET.OCX (component of Visual Basic which is required in the system32 directory)
Web site monitor program (33 kB)
- The program has been proved to run on all versions of Windows, including W98, W2000, XP, Vista, Windows7.
In case of problems running PHPcomp.exe, please view this information here
EXAMPLE CONFIG FILE