How Megapulse cares for the environment:
- The lead in batteries is highly toxic, and a diminishing global resource
- Approx. 95% of old batteries are recycled in South Africa, a process which consumes a significant amount of energy
- The rest are often thrown away on land fill sites, creating a long-term toxic problem
- It follows that if batteries last longer, this will reduce
- The amount of energy required for the recycling process
- The amount of toxic lead discarded on rubbish dumps
taking one small step towards reducing climate change and making the world a better place.
Click here to see why Megapulse benefits both the environment and the user.